Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Beginning Of Things To Come...


Hello guys, and welcome to The Crusader's Realm. Here you will find news, rumors, updates, and much about anything having to do with the world of popculture. It could be comics, anime, games, and even something as little as a stuffed toy from a toy store you just happened to see in the malls, hehe. Topics aren't limited to these though, so this is a heads up that you can expect anything to happen at any given day, hehe.

It's funny, this website has been in the makings for a long time, and I finally got the ball rolling for it. I already do some posting in my other blogs, but somewhere along the way I knew it was time to formalize things and start something that's centered solely on my interests alone. We're already half a year done this 2009, and this is the perfect jumping in point to introduce something more up my alley than just a page dedicated to random trivia. Expect to see reviews, pictures, and even videos in the coming posts ahead. With that, I welcome you all again to the show. Enjoy.;) - Timster

1 comment:

Cher said...

very nice start here Tim! Will watch out for your future posts. :-)

Post a Comment