Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Who Is That Pretty Lady I See?

DC Comics teased a new Bat-Title image... and it's one in a series of pictures I've found to be quite irritating, as it challenges my knowledge of the Bat-Mythos. We've known that things would change for several members of the Batman Family after Battle For The Cowl, but this individual takes the cake as the one figure in the bunch whose identity remains safely guarded. Take a good look at who's keeping secrets now...



She's a feisty one alright...

Among all the titles in the Batman: Reborn saga, this one still lies in a shroud of mystery that won't be revealed until the book hits stores early next month. It really begs the question: WHO THE HECK IS THE NEW BATGIRL!? Could it be Barbara Gordon? Cassandra Cain? Or a new girl in the suit that wants to make an impression? I really don't know... All I can say is that the teasers are working and making me extremely curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment