Sunday, November 29, 2009

This is... The King Of Fighters Movie?!

There will be a King Of Fighters Movie next year, and yes, it will feature Kyo, Iori, Mai, and Terry... but will it do any good? Judging from this trailer, I think we may end up in a world more far fetched than the one established over the years by the folks at SNK Playmore.



Ok... this is more sci-fi than epic fighting game madness. Honestly I never expected the KOF live action movie to work wonders. With fighting game movies like Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun-Li "setting an example", it leaves me wondering how the future of videogame based movies will fare with films like these rolling and disapponting its hardcore fanbase. For the benefit of the doubt, I'll probably go see it for fun, but I wish the flick stuck more to its roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment