Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween Special: Halloween themed posters!

All Hallow's Eve has finally arrived, and with that said, I honor this day of horrors, monsters, costumes and the undead by showcasing some of my photoshop creations to commemorate the occasion! First up is a shot of me dressed as my favorite comic book character and superhero - THE BATMAN, recreated in a way which pays tribute to the dark roots of the heroic DC Comics character!


Lastly, here's something I made up from yesterday's  Zombiethon 2011 zombie walk organized by Dead Zone, with me playing the part of Rick Grimes, police officer and protagonist of AMC's The Walking Dead...


With that, I leave you all to your scary tales and trick or treat moments. Happy Halloween, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment