Thursday, December 13, 2012

G.I. Joe: Retaliation: 2013 Theatrical Trailer debuts online


After revealing the new 2013 theatrical poster a few days ago, Paramount Pictures, Hasbro, and Yahoo! Movies have lived up to their promise and released the new theatrical trailer for the new G.I.Joe movie sequel, G.I.Joe: Retaliation! Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, the film's star and lead who plays classic Joe character Roadblock, introduces the new trailer, which can be viewed via the embedded player!

G.I.Joe: Retaliation - 2013 Theatrical Trailer

The first few seconds of the trailer is pretty much the same as the previous ones, but new scenes pop up towards the end. Give this one a go if you're up to seeing what's in store this March!

For more information, check out the source post at Yahoo! Movies and Superherohype!

G.I. Joe: Retaliation blasts its way to 3D and conventional theaters on March 29!

No comments:

Post a Comment